Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Results Are In!

 

As promised, here are the results. (Don't worry--no before and after pics)
  • Weight: -12.2 lbs
  • Neck: -1/2"
  • Upper Arm: -1/2"
  • Bust: -1"
  • Waist: -1.5"
  • Hips: -1/2"
  • Thighs: same
  • Under Bust: -2"
Note: This W30 was done without any increase in activity level. I only changed what I ate. I can count the times I was hungry during the last month on one hand. In addition, I have the following benefits:
  • I sleep the sleep of the dead, wake up with my alarm ready to start the day (This is a really BIG deal, people)
  •  I have a more even level of energy throughout the day--very few tired spots
  • My troubles focusing have almost gone away--noise still bothers me quite a bit
  • I learned loads of new recipes and ways to cook yummy food (with quite a few yucky ones along the way, too)
  • My nails are stronger
  • I have less joint pain--that's not going to go away until I get more of this weight gone and start moving more
  • I rarely have any "tummy issues"
  • Non-compliant foods don't really even tempt me. (the only thing I really want is a sandwich which is strange because I rarely ate sandwiches)
I am staying compliant for at least another 2-3 weeks. I feel like I'm just getting the hang of this; why stop now?  I still have a lot of food issues to work out. I may be binging on more healthy food, but I need to control the binging. During the next 2-3 weeks I'm focusing on:
  • Staying compliant--exceptions: breath strips
  • lowering my salt intake--I will still use it for cooking, and will continue to include salty foods (olives, etc), but try not to add any salt to my dish
  • movement--I'm not going to call it exercise, yet. I have a wii fit, and I'm hauling that out to do some biking around wii island
  • focus on my ratio of protein to veggies and fruit. I haven't spent enough time prepping my veggies, and I need to get better at that
I'm hoping that the next 30 days (mostly W30) will bring another 10lb loss, drop a pant size, and 2" off each my waist and hips.

I will keep checking in as long as you keep reading. Thank you ALL for all of your support--even my silent readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment